CARAVAN OF CAMILLA:
A Tribal Journey from Bondi Beach, Australia to Miami
Friday, July 15 – Camilla Franks Hosts Special Swim Week Edition of Fashion for Breakfast
WHO: Camilla Franks (CAMILLA Designer); Rocky Barnes (Model and Blogger); Marissa Rubin (People StyleWatch)
WHAT: Australian designer Camilla Franks, blogger Rocky Barnes and Marissa Rubin of People Stylewatch hosted a special edition of Fashion for Breakfast at Cecconi’s Soho Beach House during Miami Swim Week on Friday, July 15th. This event showcased Camilla’s Fall 2016 Collection: Jambo, Jambo! Inspired by her travels to Africa, this vibrant collection brings life to a blend of influences found in Kenyan tribes, Moroccan culture and energy of the Savannahs.
- Over 160 guests participated in an open discussion, moderated between Camilla Franks, Rocky Barnes and Marissa Rubin on topics on daring to dream and the evolution of the Fall 2016 Jambo, Jambo!Collection.
- Guests were treated to a collection showcase featured on artistically styled Australian models who roamed gracefully between Cecconi’s patio tables.
- A savory brunch by Cecconi’s was then served on the patio.
- The oceanfront space was embellished with all things CAMILLA such as ornate cushions and candles and CAMILLA surfboards
- The Fall 2016 Collection is currently available online at camilla.com.au/us and in stores; locally – Atrium, Big Drop, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue.
Photo Credit: World Red Eye.com
Saturday, July 16th – CAMILLA Beach House: Hosted by Camilla Franks at the FAENA Hotel
WHO: Camilla Franks (CAMILLA Designer); Francis Mallmann (Argentine celebrity chef and restaurateur); Alina Villasante (Peace Love World Designer); Jenny Lopez (Model and Blogger); Daniela Botero(Model and Blogger)
WHAT: Australian designer Camilla Franks hosted a private pre-sunset cocktail at the CAMILLA Beach House at the FAENA Hotel on Saturday, July 16th. As part of the CAMILLA’s US tour to launch her African inspired print collection titled: Jambo, Jambo! – inspired by the soul, energy and love of Africa.
- The Premier FAENA Oceanfront 2 Bedroom Suite featured panoramic views of Miami Beach with a wraparound balcony adorned with Moroccan Rugs and CAMILLA Cushions.
- The interior space was adorned with exotic succulents and plants, CAMILLA candles and surfboards as well as sea shell sculptures.
- Music by CAMILLA’s personal Tribal playlist.
- Guest enjoyed healing rituals performed by FAENA’s own resident Shaman.
- GLAMSQUAD offered hair and makeup touchup appointments.
- Fall 2016 collection and Resort 2017 on display and guests were able to purchase the current collection pieces.
- Fashion Credits: Camilla Franks and all her tribe, Jenny Lopez and Daniella Botero (Latin American model and blogger), Sandra Kubicka (model) were dressed in Fall / Resort 2016 – Jambo, Jambo! Collection pieces.
About CAMILLA: Fall 2016: Jambo, Jambo!:
Says Camilla Franks, “Africa truly awakened me. The vibrancy of color, the beauty of the land, and the spirit of the people. I found inner peace in the arms of the tribeswomen, and was transfixed by the bohemian melting pot of Morocco. This collection is an expression of the love and light I felt during my time in this stunning part of the world. A true celebration of life.” Styles include women’s collection, swim, cushions and accessories. For more information, please visit www.camilla.com.au
Camilla Franks is an Australian designer who launched her brand 12 years ago, in Sydney. The brand is now available in 56 countries, and at hundreds of key stockists, as well as her own online site which ships to the US. The CAMILLA vision is to awaken the adventurous heart that resides within all of us (no matter who you are), because she believes that everyone has a right to experience freedom and feel joy. Each piece is luxurious with vibrant colour, digital print, bohemian detailing and intricate craftsmanship. For more information, please visit www.camilla.com.au
Photo Credit: World Red Eye.com